- Customer Center
Get started today by contacting myPay Solutions. Our team members will walk you through the process of what to expect, and then personally reach out to your accountant to get the correct forms and documents filled out to begin your payroll.
As a trusted global technology company, you can rest assured that we take the security of your data seriously. Our digital security is among the best, and regularly undergoes third-party audits to ensure that your data is protected from digital threats and attacks. We also use multiple forms of physical security to prevent unauthorized access to data locations, including biometric access controls. Additionally, we offer cloud storage to help guard your data from physical threats, such as theft of your machine and hardware failure.
Internet Explorer® version 8.0 or higher or Mozilla Firefox® version 3.0 or higher is required for myPay Solutions customer self-service activity. For security, we recommend a minimum of 128-bit encryption.
The myPay Solutions mobile app is a payroll application for your employees. Available as a free download, the app enables your employees to perform a variety of the most common payroll activities in real time, right from their smartphones or other mobile devices. The app is available in the Apple® App Store and the Google Play™ Store.
Power of attorney and state forms
Let us know which state(s) you need to cover. We'll provide the specific forms you need, with some of the relevant information already filled in.
How to download your archived payroll data
Your secure client portal gives you the ability to download all the documents for one company at a time, at no extra cost. Simply follow these easy steps:
Saving your downloaded files
In case you're not familiar with how to save files that you've downloaded, here's how it's done in some of the more common browsers.
- The file will download automatically to your Downloads folder.
- Click the button at the bottom of the screen to open the file.
- Note: If you click the arrow to the right of the file name, you can choose to open the file or to open the folder in which the file is saved.
- In some versions of Firefox, a dialog box opens and asks if you want to open or save the file. Note: Firefox saves the file to the Downloads folder by default.
- In other versions of Firefox, an arrow in the upper right will turn green, indicating that there is a new download. Click the green arrow to open the Downloads window. Click the zip file to open it.
- Click Open or Save. Safari automatically saves the file to the Downloads folder.
Internet Explorer, version 9 or higher
- You'll see an information bar at the bottom of the browser window that prompts you to open or save the file.
- If you select the Save button, Internet Explorer will save the file to your Downloads folder.
- If you click the arrow to the right of the Save button, you have these options:
- Save: Save the file directly to the Downloads folder.
- Save As: Choose the location in which you want to save the file.
- Save and Open: Save the file to the Downloads folder and open the file.
Internet Explorer, version 8 or lower
- A dialog opens that asks if you want to open or save the file.
- If you click the Save button, a dialog will open through which you can save the file to any location on your hard drive or network.